Mid-level DTP Operator
Artworks, one of Durban’s oldest and most reputable graphic design agencies, is looking for a mid-level DTP Operator with graphic design skills and five years’ experience to join our small, dynamic team.
- Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Competence and experience in typesetting a variety of publications – from flyers to manuals, posters to annual reports
- Ability to manage projects
- Experience in sending publications to repro/print
- Experience in checking printer proofs
- Ability to:
- meet tight deadlines
- work independently with minimal supervision
- manage a publication from design to print
Advantageous computer skills:
- MS Office
- Digital design with a focus on web
- Team player
Closing date for applications is 31 March 2017.
No chancers please. Should you do not hear from us within a two-week period, please consider your application unsuccessful.